One of the world's leading life science and genomics organizations. It provides equipment, technical support, and solutions for the needs of national economies and people's livelihoods. Business covering more than 100 countries and regions around the world, with more than 2,000 scientific research institutions and more than 2,300 medical institutions in China, and more than 3,000 institutions in cooperation across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
Headquartered in Shenzhen, China, with branches and medical laboratories in major cities in China, and also offices and laboratories located in Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
1. Cooperate with the project management team, collect QCD data to improve the delivery process of producing and tech service. Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
2. Cooperate with the business management dept and data operation center to assist analysis on new customers and key account customers. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
3. Responsible for payment transfer related process.
4. Responsible for the contract process.
5. Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
6. Coordinate and summarize bidding projects.
7. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
8. Other tasks arranged by the Sales Director. Analyze the territory/ market’s potential track sales and status reports.
1. Existing good connection or relationship with medical/testing/diagnostics department/organization/association/lab and hospitals.
2. Graduated from medicine, biology, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, genetics, or bioinformatics is preferred.
3. Two years or above sales/technical support experience in genetics/genomics/life sciences, health technology, or diagnostics is preferred.
4. English: advanced level.
5. Work permit in the country.
Europe (Spain is a possible location)
Candidates apply by sending an email with their CV to : email@example.com